To develop our spiritual connection with God through prayer, education and service.
Unity of Port St. Lucie is an expanding community for personal healing and spiritual growth.
Our Five Core Values
- Prayer: Prayer and meditation connects us to the spirit of God which heals and transforms us.
- Education: We focus on teaching the universal Truth Principles demonstrated by Jesus Christ, that assist us in our personal transformation and spiritual development.
- Service: We support each other and our community through practicing Practical Christianity.
- Fellowship: We welcome diverse points of view and open discussions on our spiritual journey.
- Celebration: We are a loving community growing in our prosperity consciousness as we serve God. We celebrate life in our Sunday Services and weekly activities.
Our Board of Trustees
- Cheri Peck – President
- Nancy Perella – Vice President and Secretary
- John Hayes – Treasurer
- Carmen Lake – Trustee
- Diana Samalot – Trustee
- Dorothy Bell - Trustee
- Monica Quinn - Alternate Trustee
- Rev. Ron Neff – Minister